Friday 16 April 2010

Think I have got the hang of this now

I lost another 1.5 lbs this week and so that is 11.5 lbs now since 26th Feb. Am very happy with that loss as it is my time of the month and so I didn't expect to lose at all really - expected a gain. Only 2.5 lbs more for my stone.
I only need to get another half lb off to be in my "healthy" weight range - for the first time ever!!! It has only taken me 20 odd years to get there

Date: 16th April
Weight: 9st 6.5 lb
Loss/Gain: -1.5 lb
BMI: 25.0
Classed as: Overweight - need to get to a BMI of 24 to be classed as just right.

I have found that I need to eat all my points, drink lots and exercise plenty. I have run 3 times this week, cycled 15 miles, walked briskly for 30 minutes everyday in my lunch break and done a Davina DVD. I am loving all the exercise and feel like a new person.
Yesterday 4 people commented on how much you can notice my weight loss - that makes it all worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment